08 May 2020

Golden years: 1920-2020 and now 2040

Good evening you all,  since PKP is at the end of its phase, I feel this is gonna be my last blog for the period of time. As PKPB is on,  I'm started going to work and my time will dedicated more on daily basis.

Thanks to this bounty of free time and opportunities (PKP)  staying at Home activities leaved me a peaceful of mind at night and chaos of motherhood at morning til they going to bed.

So I have been spending my great time on reminiscing about past life,  present life and future life.  When I remembered what had happen in the pass, what I really mean Was when my grandmothers and grandfathers still with us. It was so real but yet it's just like they becoming my dream when they had passed away. Passed means your time in the world is up and passed, away means you are no longer here with your families. It's so sad because that relationship becoming dream.

Then when it's come to present, I see my two children with me,  and I'm breath in and out ever day by night, they grow bigger and not a baby anymore, they was so small yesterday and that labour pain can't be forgotten ever.  I feel like every day we are just "Travel" the time, and grow old and finally lastly died. We should remind ourself every night about death,  and woke up in the morning, reflect on the same thing.  Please be fearful to god father but don't be fearless with the world because it's ain't guard you soul, save your soul, not your world. This world is not ours, and we should be borrowing it and take care of it because this world is going to become others people's world and time traveling space.

 In the journey, we may choose to be lonely, solitude, or busy with life of motherhood and family and this world is just a journey. All this continuum time and space involved a lot of things in this world makes this simple world becoming so complex.

For the time being,  we Could be holy man we could be sinner or ommiter and right after we ended our time travelling in this world we will continue our journey up there and prepared to be judged on the day we our soul departed going back to our Father the Holy Spirit, and get rinse our soul in purgatory with fire and be lifted into the heaven. I feel this is no joke, we shouldn't take it for granted but just pray as hard as possible to get Jesus Christ attention and just pray harder than ever.

This body is just a vessel of our souls, our souls is traveling thru time,  and we remember what happen yesterday everything is so unreal. And when I died I just wish I could be reunite with all my grandparents and I want to see them again,  and all the love one that I have lost.

P/S: I'm not a perfect christian but it's a journey and fight for me to be one. Let's use our souls control with our mind and look at the world at 2040, where are we now?  Are we still here?  What kind of world is that year? What kind of human activities that will going to be famous or viral at that time?  Are we going to less sociable? Unable to be communicated well, as we had replace gadget to daily basis social needs. Are we going To be mostly fat and obese? Because we are trained  to stayed at home and stick to gadget.  Are we still fear of a new pandemic/ bio attack? All was so unsure. But one thing I'm really sure is we should have prepared so well to be departed from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment