02 May 2020

What kind of activity to be done during lock down 18 Mac until 12 Mei 2020

First of all welcome back to this blog as I love to write and hate to talk..  So here I am writing thoughts and feelings.. It's like an open diary...  Lucky those who would read.. Haha.. Because it's gonna be boring..

Of course everyone was not going anywhere since 18/3/2020 as restricts by the law and the spreadious disease.. But that won't end the life of someone instead it's a gift from god to be more decent about life.  Purpose of life and think straight. Why Jesus god put us in all this  test?  Number one is He wants us to spent time more with Him.  Pray With Him to safe the world with prayer.

Of course, besides that we all would get these precious chance to spent time with kids and families and cook more homemade meal instead of frequented fast-food and eating out. Im really thankful to these lock down..

Next is,  we must be very tired of sitting in the house doing the same thing and indoor excercise. I used to be outdoor active person. Ever since married with family and get commuted with jobs o spend less time to workout doing outdoor.. But I'm going to love myself and do more exercise.. Because it's fun and the body would be happy. During this time I do it very seldom and I get bored easily with work out I may tried it again tomorrow.

Don't forget to always pray eat and love..  And happy fasting to Muslim relative and friends and enjoy these two more weeks lock down in peace. Just be frugal but more generous to people. Peace you all.  bye see ya soon..
My best angle to look thinnest haha

Enjoy cincau liongfun with the gengs

Enjoy some puding laici Susu 

My third try still not success kui galang

Lepaking with mee mamee, emm nomnomnom

My crave to raw garlic I don't know why I really like its flavour. Taste spice but not hot.. Haha I guest I know why the term "membawang" meant for.
After raw bawang,  bosou, tuhau. This is one of my super Fav.  It's homemade chili sambal tomato with garlic/onion. Super easy to made. 
(I'm gonna write about this recipe in my next blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment