06 October 2013

Seen the Unseen

Figure 2: Aleysia Leonie Throb of heart
Figure 1: My Miss Tooth Fairy
Today i had discovered something amazing in my aleysia leonie intervention of technologies in a very humble way but undeniably incredible and undiscovered until today when i was with Royliten.

I just figure out this device setting can be use calling by connecting it to cellular phone through bluetooth. I did tried out to call to somebody and it work, it seems like i'm riding a mission impossible cars where i can talk to someone without handheld to a cellular phone. FYI, the murut beaded necklace hanging in the middle of the media player, its a gift from someone special. 

Speaking of tooth, today i had remove my tooth with caries, the dentist said it can't be save and i made a quick decision to take it off just before i met the dentist i had made a plan to do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment