16 January 2013

My Way, Pu**ma

I did it MY way~~
Actually it's been along long time that I would like to have short hair. It's nothing, just hair, It will grew back. Whenever I'm asking opinion, the decision will only ended up no. So, this time, I just did it to myself. Cause I hate my hair cut by barber shop. I will ended up complaining my hair was not good enough. Mission accomplish.

Sory to hijack your picture Judi Dench

Just wanna share what had inspired me to did this bold action. To be honest, it is a very unexpected night for me to decide did it my own. As usual, its a normal day with all the fellas to go out for a movie day and dinner.During the movie "sky fall" there is one character that I believe seldom people will pay attention to, it's the old lady boss of the 007 agent, madam M. Most people will attracted to both the big hair girl and the sexy lady work as prostitude. Lol, madam M. really is the kind of lady that I would like to become. The wrinkle on her face didn't bother me at all. I just love her character so much. Love ya Madam M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment