23 January 2013

Nice talk from a stranger



Capture by one of my friends at office and caption it with 'just married' how funny. 

Taking a quick cam whoring at the back of the door.

The look of the troll hair before the cutting operation, or hair excavation

first ever plant bought to bring to UMS


          While sitting outside at the site office, I was so into my own mind searching for peaceful environment. Suddenly, there is a very experienced guy that started asking me why am I so quiet. I answer him once, "because I have nothing to say" It's better that way to put my lips together. Then he started to ask my background and trying to find a topic to chat. He ended up motivate me. He had ended up open another vision for me about life. 

          Talking about wearing a gold ring on my finger, everybody was so curious about my current status and asking about my personal life. Well, why should it mean anything? It's just a ring. what ever is on your mind. That's what it is. So, there will be nothing but just a ring. Given by love one, and I'm just wearing it. Just to remind myself what am coming here for.

Another incident that just happen is there is request for secretary, and then He was talking about must be a pretty girl and 'CUN; or whatever the term they use. Suddenly, He suggest to take me as the secretary of them. Well, which is far more different from what he was expected. While joking around, he told me to wear short skirts and fit cloth. I can't even imagine how do I look in that appearrance. Madam M. I need your wardrobe to fit in my new character and role.


No comments:

Post a Comment