22 January 2013

Nu year, every thing nu, nu nu...

Eventhough am a beginner, but I just love making sound... 

             Owning a guitar has been my dream since I was small, somehow, my parents was never heard what I want. So when I grew up, I buy a RM99 of Sakura guitar. But it was given away to somebody else.. He said that, "berhabuk saja gitar ko bukan kau pandai main." =,= Am in the process of learning la brotha... Then, soon after that, I have my own money, I buy an expensive one. hohoho.. Morisson guitar... so that it won't be given away again and I'll kill those whoever give it away.. I swear..miahahaha

previously before dye my hair.

             Talking about having a short hair, I was so bored with the question of "why you cut your hair". Well is that any probe here dude? It's my hair, stop asking stupid question. Everybody cut their hair.. Lol.. Ever since I'm having a short hair, I guess it's my hair luck.. hahaha, everything was getting better. and please dun't get annoyed by me cause I'm just characterised my self to fit this hairstyle. 

Singing "I love you"
              
               Here it is, another one of my passion, scream on top of my throat to reach the highest pitch. my voice. I just love to enjoy maself with singing in the rain. I'm a solitude. I hate socialize. I just love doing my own thing. whenever I free I just love staying at home do the things that I like. Maybe it's just me.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment